Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On the Road again...

I can't believe the time has come to say goodbye.. This new journey is going to be tough but I think it will benefit our family in the long run. Things in my life these past two years have been tough. I don't know why, but I have to make this trip. I hate to leave Mr. Wonderful and take the kids to a new place. I just feel that right now that is the best solution to our problems. I could be wrong, and I usually am but I think it is important to realize the different aspects of each possible outcome. I really want this to be our last move, but I have a feeling it will not be. I have told Mr. Wonderful that I am only willing to move one more time.. lets say within the next 10 years.

Well, here we are on the start of our journey. Needless to say, these two crazy kids will not make it any easier...

Pray for us! :)
Here are some pictures from our journey so far.


...Packing
















More Packing...
















Driving Pictures...
















Sunny Bear admiring the decor in the hotel room! 
















Biggie looking handsome!




















He is always in constant motion, I can never get a really good picture of him :(

0 comments: